dimanche 15 janvier 2012

Jil Sander Menswear Fall Winter 2012/13 Collection



Jil Sander Menswear fall winter 2012/13 CollectionJil Sander Menswear fall winter 2012/13 Collection

credit : Filippo Fior / GoRunway.com



Mini psycho drama at the office (for fall) :

FP : Have you seen my Jil Sander bag ?
Assistant : Your market bag ?
FP : No ! My paper one !
A : Your what ?
FP (thinking A is on her way out) : My Jil Sander Menswear FW12/13 paper kraft (like) absolutely adored bag by Raf Simons...
A (hesitating, should I say anything or just lie) : Ah a paper kraft, euh I've done some cleaning, and put it in the garbage...
FP (suffocating and almost crying, well not that much) : You what ? My Jil Sander bag in a garbage ? are you kidding ?
A (half smiling) : the recycling one... could have been worse.